How to Get Tested
How do I book a Covid-19 test at PedsNow?
Simply schedule a COVID-19 testing appointment online or walk in! No appointment necessary.
We offer COVID-19 testing for all ages, 10am – 8pm Monday – Sunday.
How much does a Covid-19 test cost?
My child needs a Covid test, and so do I. Can we get tested at the same time?
When will I receive my test results?
In general, your results will be available within 48-72 hours.
Here’s how it works:
- We administer the nasal swab test at our clinic to collect your fluid sample.
- We send the fluid sample to a lab to check for the presence of coronavirus.
- The lab returns results within 48-72 hours.
- Get easy online access to lab results you can understand. To sign up, text: MyResults to 66349. Or, if you don’t have a smartphone go to: myresultsportal.pathgroup.com.
Please note: The lab is open Monday through Friday. If you get tested at PedsNow on Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday, your fluid sample will not be delivered to the lab until Monday. You will results 48-72 hours after Monday morning.
I’m concerned about Covid-19 symptoms in my child. What should I do?
If your child develops symptoms, or you have concerns about having been exposed to coronavirus, PedsNow is here for you.
Our providers are available 7 days a week to provide pediatric Covid-19 testing and care when you need it most. Simply walk into our clinic, or check in online to save time. We have enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures so you can feel safe seeking treatment.
For any life-threatening emergency, call 911. If your child is having trouble breathing, experiencing chest pain, or dehydration, please go to the nearest Emergency Room.
What are the symptoms of coronavirus in children?
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
Fever, cough and shortness of breath can occur in the more severe cases.
What is PedsNow doing to ensure the clinic is safe to visit?
- Enhanced cleaning measures: all surfaces (doorknobs, exam tables, drawers, etc) are wiped down at regular intervals and after each visit. We also perform a nightly deep clean.
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the facility and we have reduced the number of surfaces you need to physically touch while in the clinic.
- All staff wear appropriate PPE and face masks. We also ask patients and parents to wear face masks while in clinic.
- We allow a limited number of people in the office at once, with reduced seating in the waiting area to ensure proper social distancing.
- At this time, we only allow the patient and one adult in the exam room per visit.